Tuesday 22 July 2014

MCM Expo ~ May 2014 ~ Part 1

You May be seeing quite a few posts on here over the next week! 
I have been doing so much I've barely had time to update ~ 

So this post is about MCM Expo Comic Con ~ May 2014 (2 months ago haha)


This year we had a much bigger stall in the Pop Asia area ~ along with Tofu Cute and Dreamy Bows


Check out the wallpaper and new banners ~ <3


 Check out some close up pics of just some of the stock there
  



We also had the new leggings designs available~


These are available in the online shop here ~ choose from 3 different designs: Melty Castle, Kyary Pamyu Pamyu (Creepy Cute) and Mystical Mermaid


This was my outfit for the Saturday:

Leggings, Hair Bows, Jewellery and Cropped Vest ~ Melty Castle, Roxie Sweetheart
Skirt ~ Kiss Me Kill Me
Shoes ~ Privileged 
Shield Necklace ~ Cyberdog


I had two beautiful ladies helping me over the weekend ~ Paulina and Jessica
Thank you! <3



Check out more in my next blog post about MCM Expo London ~ The Fashion Show!


No comments:

Post a Comment